Friday, December 2, 2011

Mega Man & Bass - Finding the remaining CDs possible to get with Mega Man (Part 1/3)

If you've been watching the walkthrough from the beginning, you'll notice that I found a lot of CDs through the many Levels. Here are the remaining CDs that Mega Man possibly can find (some CDs are exclusive to him, some are exclusive to Bass and some can be found by both), since it's impossible to get everything in a single run (and in fact, I'm pretty sure until now I found the maximum amount of CDs possible to find in a single run, anyway can't complain I did find a lot more than I should with Mega Man and all CDs will be found by the end of the game). After that I will play through the game as Bass and get the last CDs exclusive to him, also I'll get his own ending. These CDs (100 total) unlock basic information about characters and enemies found throughout the series, from 1-8 and also including this game. Oh, and I just decided to beat the Green Devil a second time because I like it, but I could've used Exit like in the other Levels once I found all the CDs. Anyway, the last CD in his Level was right next to him so I decided I might as well fight him for fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment