Friday, June 1, 2012

Fallout 3 - NBGs Adventures in the Wasteland [071] (Commentary)

Fallout 3 - NBGs Adventures in the Wasteland [071] (Commentary) Video Clips. Duration : 12.98 Mins.


This is a Let's Play / Walkthrough of one of my all time Favorite games! Fully loaded with Mods, Cussing, Gore, my own personal army and much more! If You find anything in this game/my commentary offensive, please stop watching these Fallout videos, because I'm not changing, I'm doing this my way ;) Enjoy :D All my PC Specs are below :) -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- PC Specs : Case - HAF 932 Blue Edition Video Card - EVGA GTX 570 Super Clocked CPU - AMD Phenom ii x4 970 @ 4.2ghz (water cooled) CPU Cooler - Antec Water Cooler 920 RAM - Corsair Vengence 8gb (2x4gb) @ 1600mhz Hard drive - Western Digital Cavier Black 1TB Motherboard - ASUS M5A99X EVO (AMD) Power Supply - Rosewill Lightning 800w Optical Drive - ASUS CD/DVD Burner -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Follow me on Twitter twitter.com

Tags: Fallout, F3, Fallout3, walkthrough, lets, play, playthrough, gameplay, nbgcustoms, nbg, customs, misternbg, Mister, commentary, fun, mod, PC, Wasteland, Game, of, the, year, goty, mothership, zeta, point, lookout, pitt, operation, anchorage, broken, steel, nexus, bethesda, is, awesome, enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment