Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Crysis 2 - Extreme Settings - PC (READ VIDEO DESCRIPTION)

Just a test render that I thought I'd upload before I do this Crysis Playthrough. I'm playing on Post-human Warrior Difficulty, on PC, with Extreme settings across the board via the Crysis 2 Advanced Graphics Options utility tool. My PC specs are as follows - i7 950 (Overclocked to 3.65GHz) 12gb DDR3 RAM (Overclocked to 2000MHz) ASUS ATI 5970 DDR5 2GB Graphics Card 4 x 1TB Western Digital Black 7200 RPM Hard Drives Gigabyte X58-UD3R Motherboard Corsair 750W Power Supply Coolermaster HAF-932 Case LG BluRay / DvD / CD Burner 32" Sony LCD Screen (1920x1080) Please keep in mind that all playthroughs are considered side projects to my WoW videos and do not impact at all on the production rate or quality of my normal videos. So don't hit the dislike button, please. ;) - Mercader

No comments:

Post a Comment