Sunday, May 6, 2012

How to burn music onto a CD

How to burn music onto a CD Tube. Duration : 2.27 Mins.


Here is a basic tutorial that helps you burn the songs you want onto a CD. This tutorial was on the operating system Windows XP using Windows Media Player 11. You must have a CD or DVD burner for this to work. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ FAQ ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ How do I change my burn settings from Data CD to Audio CD? Click on this link here: 0.tqn.com How do I check if I have a CD burner? You'll need to go to my computer and look at the little black box under the CD icon. The image in the link provided shows that the CD burner here supports CD-R (shown in a little black box under the CD icon). ehe.osu.edu Which CD or DVD should I use to burn my music? You can use either CD-R, CD+R or CD-RW, as long as your CD burner supports them. CD-R and CD+R must be blank before use. Do not use DVD-R, DVD+R or DVD-RW if you intend on using the CD in a CD player?. Does the CD have to be blank before I use it? Yes, the CD has to be blank, unless you are using a CD-RW or burning a Data CD. However, if you are using a CD-RW it will delete all the music already stored onto the CD. Will this method let me play my CD's on my CD player or in my car? Yes, as long as you have used a CD (either CD-R, CD+ R or CD-RW) and burnt the CD as an Audio CD (not Data CD ...

Keywords: how, to, burn, music, onto, CD, put, on, dan, tutorial, dans, tutorials

No comments:

Post a Comment